Sin City by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 3rd Edition Vampire: The Masquerade game on irc

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

Check out MAH PANTS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magpies

Magpies

Check out MAH PANTS! Empty
PostSubject: Check out MAH PANTS!   Check out MAH PANTS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am

[00:09] * @Nostoria nods to Ecks and when he was seated she then looked at Thor "Mr. Argyle, you had something you wished to speak on?"
[00:09] * +Leo` offers Ecks a cordial smile. "Indeed. As it stands, no one is blocked from our Domain." he says to clerify for anyone who might be confused. Then he grows quiet as Nost speaks again.
[00:09] * +Genesis` surveyed the room, though kept an ear open to what was being discussed.
[00:10] * +Thor` stood up, and cleared his throat, like an extended drawn out clearing of his throat. "Yeah." thick boston accent mind you. "I just wanted to say my pants are like Wicked Awesome, and we should have like a theme song to open Court. Like Domo Arigato or some shit." Wonderful Thor, you just won douchebag of the year. "Shutup Elric." trailing off towards the end. He'd sit down.
[00:11] * +Zane`` blinks, Leo blinks, Jasmine blinks and pokes Thor again as he sat back down... And Neil... simply ignores the lunatic. Still.
[00:12] <+Chance|Charlie> Chance raised a single eyebrow. Fucking Malkaviens. Charlie puts his head in his hands and shakes his head back and forth. He did have a question, but he would have to put that question to the new keeper he supposed.
[00:14] * @Nostoria blinks. Yes she blinked. She was very taken aback by that. Clearing her throat, she took a moment to regain her composure "Mr. Argyle....I'm afraid a theme song for your pants....which are quite vibrant I might add....is not at the top of the list of important things." she had to address it. "If there is nothing else I have one last thing before I dismiss the Court."

I nominate myself? Thought this was funny
Back to top Go down
Isilven

Isilven

PostSubject: Re: Check out MAH PANTS!   Check out MAH PANTS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

The shit my kids do when I'm not at home, jeez. Do I need to keep all of you on leashes?
Back to top Go down
Lena
Admin
Lena

PostSubject: Re: Check out MAH PANTS!   Check out MAH PANTS! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Probably....that might be best. Which means...GET BETTER AND COME BACK SOON K-T!
Back to top Go down
https://sincitybynight.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out MAH PANTS!   Check out MAH PANTS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out MAH PANTS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin City by Night :: Out of Character :: Epic Awesomeness-
Jump to: