Sin City by Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 3rd Edition Vampire: The Masquerade game on irc

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

Aislin REALLY hated Jar-Jar Binks...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isilven

Isilven

Aislin REALLY hated Jar-Jar Binks... Empty
PostSubject: Aislin REALLY hated Jar-Jar Binks...   Aislin REALLY hated Jar-Jar Binks... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 pm

* +Aislin grins at him, then frowns as her phone goes off. "Hold on..." She pokes at it and listens to a voicemail, her face going from furious to sad very quickly. A button press, and the phone goes FLYING across the room, quickly followed by the motorcycle helmet. "FUCK YOU, LUCAS! FUCK YOU! DON'T YOU FUCKING PLAY ME LIKE THAT, YOU SHITHEAD! I DIDN'T ASK TO HAVE TO BABYSIT YOUR STUPID ASS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP IT TOGETHER!" She collapses back into her chair and flings her glasses aside, covering her face with her hands. "You're going to get you dumb ass killed... I don't want you to die... I don't want any of you to die..."

<+Charlie`> "You don't have to take care of George Lucasch. The prequellsch weren't -that- bad." He moved over to her and picked her helmet up off the ground and brought it over to her.
Back to top Go down

Aislin REALLY hated Jar-Jar Binks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sin City by Night :: Out of Character :: Epic Awesomeness-
Jump to: